Final Hearts | Forum

Объявление

Мы переехали и рады приветствовать нас на возрожденном форуме:
https://forum.finalhearts.ru

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Final Hearts | Forum » Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts » Любимый диалог из KH или FF

Любимый диалог из KH или FF

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Целая тирада Ксемнаса:
Then allow me another question. You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark---never given a choice?
Диалог Вексена и Марлуксии:
Marluxia: In the name of the Organization, I pronounce your project a failure. This lapse must be reported to the Superior. / Vexen: No… Please, don't! I beg of you! Leave him out of this! / Marluxia: I will, under one condition. / Vexen: What condition? / Marluxia: You must eliminate Sora personally. / Vexen: Eliminate him?! / Marluxia: You refuse? / Vexen: No…I mean…but…Why would you want that? / Marluxia: Just do it.
И Саякс:
Pitiful Heartless, mindlessly collecting hearts. And yet they know not the true power of what they hold. The rage of the Keyblade releases those hearts. They gather in darkness, masterless and free…until they weave together to make Kingdom Hearts. And when that time comes, we can truly, finally exist.
Также Сеймур:
By all means, try!!!
Ansem:
Submit!

По просьбе Lexaeus'a
- Axel
- You really do remember me this time ? I am so flattered ! But you're too late !
- Two ?
- Fire !

Все диалоги в которых учавствовал Donald

Tidus написал(а):

Все диалоги в которых учавствовал Donald

+1 у меня тоже

Вы здесь » Final Hearts | Forum » Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts » Любимый диалог из KH или FF